May 1, 2011

Kerry

Hello people! So, there was no internet in Kerry which is why I haven't posted anything new, but I'm here now and have plenty to show for it!

We stayed in a large house in Portmagee.


This is the lovely view from my room early in the morning.

We hiked, biked, fished, and bodyboarded for the whole week. :)
From Valentia Island to see the slate quarry...And yes, that is a statue of Mary at the top...


To the top of Bray head on Valentia Island. It was a really long hike...

But the views at the top were completely worth it.

And like I said before, we went bodyboarding. We mainly stuck to St. Finian's Bay, as it had better waves. I didn't get too many pictures of bodyboarding (too busy having fun) but here are a few you can see.




I'll have more photos from our trip soon, but I'll leave you with these for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment